xnmarket

Jeremy Corbyn won't name his cat and instead simply calls it 'the cat'

“When I see the cat I say, ‘Buenos dias, El Gato’. Actually, cats don’t know their name, cats know voices.

"What he does respond to when I ask him to come in, is the tune of ‘Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree’. I whistle to it. I can’t sing, you see.”

Mr Corbyn also revealed that that while he is a “sceptic” about having a God in his own life, he knows the words to most hymns after attending a school which had hymns and prayers every morning and going to church every Sunday until he was 14 years old

Wearing a shell suit, Jeremy Corbyn heads out on his Raleigh racing bike

“I have huge respect for all faiths. I find faith very interesting, and the power of it", he said,

The Labour MP also told the paper he plans on donating the £6,000 raised by supporters to buy him a bike to charity and will instead buy it for himself on his next birthday.

The money was raised for the Islington MP after he revealed in an interview that a £475 aluminium-framed Raleigh Criterium was his "object of desire”.


Source: http://telegraph.feedsportal.com/c/32726/f/579309/s/4cecb9d6/sc/13/l/0L0Stelegraph0O0Cnews0Cpolitics0CJeremy0ICorbyn0C1210A41660CJeremy0ECorbyn0Ewont0Ename0Ehis0Ecat0Eand0Einstead0Esimply0Ecalls0Eit0Ethe0Ecat0Bhtml/story01.htm
Jeremy Corbyn won't name his cat and instead simply calls it 'the cat' Jeremy Corbyn won't name his cat and instead simply calls it 'the cat' Reviewed by Unknown on 1/17/2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

xnmarket
Powered by Blogger.